immerGallery Release 1.0.1, build 27, 2022-04-07
- Hot fix regarding certain characters in file names and folder names. Only relevant to full version.
immerGallery Release 1.0.1, build 26, 2022-04-03
- Low field of view 3D through MPO-files: support for .mpo files to be able to view classical "flat 3D" images, which basically are lower field-of-view stereoscopic images that cameras like the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D create or stereographers are creating themselves.
- We included six MPO sample files to show examples of low field of view 3D images (thanks to Dirk Reitze for the images) - this applies to the Demo version as well
- We included six VR180 stereoscopic shots from the new Canon RF 5.2mm F2.8L Dual Fisheye lens
- Automatically detect Canon RF 5.2mm images and optimize display: we have a special, automatically detected viewing mode for shots taken with the Canon RF 5.2mm lens which will change the displayed imagery to avoid the issue of seeing the large neighboring lens in the stereoscopic 180° image
- Google Photo Sphere support with pole filling: while many 360°x180° panoramas worked already in the latest version, we improved the support of Google Photo Spheres. Even if the image is 360° horizontally, but not fully spherical with 180° vertical, e.g., some parts of the top and bottom are missing, we automatically detect this and fill in a smooth color into the missing pole areas.
- Improved image quality when showing high resolution content: we adapt the rendering of high resolution content to match specifically with the screen resolution of the used virtual reality device. This removes noticably flickering, which specifically in stereoscopic mode can lead to motion sickness or eye strain otherwise
- Download folder is now also used as input for images: as requested by users, we added the Download folder on the virtual reality device as source for displaying images. For example, one can now log in trough the web browser on the virtual reality device to their cloud storage provider (e.g. Google Drive, OneDrive, ...) and download images from there which will be saved to the Download folder. This is one way of avoiding the need to copy data over an USB cable. More to come.
- Added input fields to help section for entering your email and issue: you can always email us directly at our support@ email address. If you want to contact us through the app, you can now enter your email address with a short description of the issute through a simple virtual keyboard. We will then get in contact with you for further assistance.
- Smaller bug fixes and UI improvements
immerGallery Release 1.0, build 25, 2022-01-26
Initial Release in App Lab, publicly available 2022-03-17